Michigan State Grange
Grange Secretaries are one of the most important officers in the Grange. It is our duty to be sure to keep accurate records for history purposes as well as for the present. A Secretaries job is not done at the end of the meeting it requires homework.
- Quarterly report forms will be sent to each Secretary at the beginning of the year. Please made one copy for your records and one to send to the State Office.
- Quarterly dues are due within 30 days of the end of the quarter. Quarters end on the last day of March, June, September, and December.
- Officer/Chairman forms should be filled out and returned to the State Office by July 15th.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Please fill out and return the forms sent to you instead of your own. It helps to keep the record keeping up to date.
- Be proud of your work as Secretary.
- Remember when writing the minutes to make them complete...these are the histories of your Grange.
- If you have any questions pertaining to your position, please don’t hesitate to contact the State Grange Office.